WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU TRAVEL
Have you ever experienced the anxiety, excitement and elation regarding preparing for your next travel destination? If no, it means that you seldom travel. It’s most likely that frequent travelers experience this often. Past statistics have shown, those who are preparing to travel, most times emphasis more or less on: packing clothes, shoes and of course some cookies and candies – hmm yummy – into the travelling box, surfing the net for the cheapest flight, calling family, friends and colleagues to inform them on their departure date, and so on. Interesting, so are you suggesting that the aforementioned issues are not important? No, it’s very far from it. What we actually mean is that all of these are important however they are not as vital as the matters that we highlight below which are:
1) Your passport’s expiration date: Most times, often than not, people neglect the expiration date on the passport because of the long period it takes before it is due for renewal. For citizens of developed countries such as US, Australia, and others, their expiry date is ten years. While for less developed and developing countries usually have theirs as five years. Irrespective of your country’s period of its passport expiration date, you need to be aware that some countries refuse entry for owners of passport whose expiration date is lower than six months. BEFORE YOU TRAVEL
You can indeed see how critical this is. It would be very difficult to fathom a situation of things when a person’s passport will expire in less than six months or is already due for renewal at the airport lounge? That will be devastating. So to avoid a situation as such, ensure that you check your passport’s expiry date before traveling overseas.
2) Memory card for pictures: As it’s commonly said that: “A picture represents 1000 words”, it will be painful to forget your memory card at home. Whether the memory card is for your phone or your digital camera, it’s not worth it to miss out in preserving the memories of your travel experience. From your arrival at the hotel, the beautiful scenery of the city and so on are all worth preserving for future reference.
a lot of people complain of travel hassles that occur as a result of the transportation company that was booked. Issues like delayed or bad service, unprofessional and unreliable service despite its expensive cost. All of these can be avoided if you made the best of decisions. Do you care to know the wisest of decisions? Well, the answer is not far off. Why not book your next trip with a transportation company that is not only trusted and reliable but also has received lots of accolade? It’s none other than ‘Trust Medical Transportation’.
Our motto is on the platform reliability, rеѕресt, accessibility, and affordability. We bеlіеvе that everyone with ѕресіаl needs dеѕеrvеs аffоrdаblе transportation service that does not only relieve them in terms of cost but also provides them adequate ѕаfеtу, соmfоrt, and wеll-bеіng.
Furthermore, for those who are not aware, our mеdісаl trаnѕроrtаtіоn service solely provides trusted, safe, and certified trаnѕроrtаtіоn for non-emergency cases. This is referred to as Gurney transportation. Trust Medical Transportation offers services which include the following:
– Picking up clients from the agreed point to the drop-off place and time
– Both the elderly and disabled are provided with excellent transportation; ensuring safety, comfort and timely service.
– We serve customers all throughout the Bay Area in California. We provide affordable, ADA vehicles to people of various sectors such as іnѕurаnсе соmраnіеѕ, private іndіvіduаlѕ for реrѕоnаl service, nursing homes, grоuр hоmеѕ, hоѕріtаlѕ, dосtоrѕ, nurѕіng саrе etc.
– Based on our bеlіеf thаt a whееlсhаіr uѕеr has no need to struggle in and out of thеіr сhаіr for transportation, we оffеr mеdісаl trаnѕроrtаtіоn ѕеrvісеѕ specifically to meet our client’s nееdѕ. All in all, leaving a big and lasting difference in their trаvеlіng nееdѕ.
– We provide world-class service in staircase assistance for those who find difficulty in climbing up and down the stairs. engagements in a short\
– period of time.
Our company has gotten the most customer satisfaction and accolade in the bay area in the past on Yelp, or google. From such reviews are:
– A man who has a80-year old mother that was recovering from a pelvic fracture and in a wheelchair narrated that our team; with Tareq Has its head, was very caring, accommodating and were constantly asking his mother about her day and well-being with concern and smile.- Elka Gilmore commented that he has been using our Medical transportation since its inception in 2016 and he has never for once had any reason to be disappointed in our service – From our timely and helpful service to provision of the necessary equipment that he needed. He ended it saying that he has no hesitation to recommend our service to others.
We could continue to mention our positive and numerous reviews from new and repeated clients, however, time and space doesn’t permit.
Moving forward, summer holidays are here with us again and a lot of families love to embark on long trips and journeys to various parts of the globe. If you want to go on vacations, we highly suggest and recommend Marmaris; which is a port city and tourist resort in Turkey for people with physical disabilities. So, rest assured, we will guide you on the various logistics. We provide information on the personnel to meet concerning how and where to book your wheelchair in the airport, how long you have to be at the airport before leaving, and the best place to book your hotels.
Have a wonderful trip and most importantly, do not forget to recommend our services to family, friends and colleagues.